• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Can't connect to some servers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bell reavue

bell reavue

L4: Apprentice

• Inactive Member
  • 460 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=Bell
  • T-M:ET: 3-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Hi there,

I can't connect to Jay1, Jay2 and Silent server, but I can connect to Jay3, Jay4 and Hardcore. Does anyone know why this is happening? When I try to connect to the first three it just does the awaiting connection... thing forever. No error message. In my xfire those three servers don't load either.

I restarted my computer and tried to connect to Jay1 and it worked, but when I was on the page that was loading the map my ET froze and crashed. I tried to connect to Jay1 again and it wouldn't connect again. My internet is fine obviously, I can go to web pages, and I can play on the other servers, so I'm not sure why those ones won't work. Any help is much appreciated! Though if anyone has a solution please put it in simple words ;)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

[email protected]

[email protected]

The hobbit that tastes so good inside a panini !

• Regular User
  • 2,884 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:4
  • Alias:[email protected]

I restarted my computer and tried to connect to Jay1 and it worked, but when I was on the page that was loading the map my ET froze and crashed. I tried to connect to Jay1 again and it wouldn't connect again. My internet is fine obviously, I can go to web pages, and I can play on the other servers, so I'm not sure why those ones won't work. Any help is much appreciated! Though if anyone has a solution please put it in simple words ;)

I had this problem before when I loaded my config while on Jay1 (odd I know, still don't understand) but couldn't connect to Jay1 but could connect to all others instead. I moved the jaymod folders from the ET directory and onto the desktop and reconnected and it worked once or twice, the rest of the time I had to reinstall which if removing the jaymod folders doesn't help, well you may have to reinstall then unless someone else has an idea..

Notajedi

Notajedi

• Clan Friend
  • 434 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:10
  • Server:None
Try open console and /connect 8.9.4.227:27960
Does that work? or are you still awaiting connection?

**MrDeaTh.

**MrDeaTh.

Huge Moron

• Regular User
  • 446 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Silent #1
Contributor
Try to ping -t 178.63.72.170 or jay1 IP

If you got time ping , so its problem in ur PC or ET
and
If you got reqest time out ...so I think u blocked by IP in jay1 or 2

Thx.

bell reavue

bell reavue

• Inactive Member
  • 460 posts
On the road to fame
    TF2: 0-0
Thanks guys, when I did the ping it said request timed out, but after waiting an hour I can connect to all three now. Still unsure what was the problem but it's fixed at the moment!

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None

Thanks guys, when I did the ping it said request timed out, but after waiting an hour I can connect to all three now. Still unsure what was the problem but it's fixed at the moment!

Your ISP failed you.

bell reavue

bell reavue

• Inactive Member
  • 460 posts
On the road to fame