f/a hosting thank you!!!

webertech

hmm im new to this website i just wanted to say thank you to the fearless assassins and crew for hosting such a great server. i joined w:et like 4 weeks ago and tried some different servers and most failed but your guy's rock!! its the only one i play on. i've earned all my 5k exp with you guys so thank you guys for owning so much!!!!!!

btw how do i join you guys?

thank you for your sweet words :D

personally I feel good knowing that there are ppl that admire the F|A servers as much as I do.. and now that I've joined the

F|A team... it makes me proud to know that all the work that the clan as.. specially the founders.. is paying of...

Is this type of recognition that makes us work hard, for the number 1 server... and is the "happy faces" on you guys

that makes us know its working :D:thanks

Thanks I found this sever not too long ago myself and alot of great guys/gals from other sever are now F|A members and people i played with before ..thing was this sever was hard to find ..normaly you play on a sever and see other clans tags and take a look at there sever ...Not many F|A members go anywhere else and we get alot of other clans playing here ..making it a #1 sever ..i have seen it at the top of the list many nights in arow ..full severs, Fun, Jokes, and slaughter!!!!!