Zelda Skyward Sword

Yeah, i took me around 56 beat it. Hero mode is a real challenge so enjoy it.

I would like you to recommend Ocarina of Time and after that (only after that) Majora´s Mask games. You will know why that game (ocarina) is call the greatest game ever (in my opinion).

Is there any way to play older games in the series on the Wii? Cause OoT was for N64 if I'm not wrong. I think I saw classics could be played if you buy them in that Nintendo store.

Is there any way to play older games in the series on the Wii? Cause OoT was for N64 if I'm not wrong. I think I saw classics could be played if you buy them in that Nintendo store.

YES. Actually there is a Gamecube Game name The Legend of Zelda Collector Edition that have 4 or 5 zelda games including both that i mentioned you.

http://www.gamestop.com/gc/games/the-legend-of-zelda-collectors-disc-used/31121

But if you cannot find it in any store, then you can "buy" the Majora´s Mask in Wii Shop Chanel for 1000 or 1500 points. Is a shame that Ocarina is not avalible on that wii store. So, that let you the only way to play it on your Wii is by buying another Gamecube game: The Legend of Zelda Master Quest (the master quest is the same storyline but the dungeons are "harder" to complete. I mean, the difficult is the same but the puzzles are harder and sometimes need to take your time to think how are you going to solve it :)

Here is the link too:

http://www.gamestop.com/gc/games/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-master-quest-used/28059

By the way, if you want a real real challenge on zelda games, play Zelda 1 and 2. Zelda 1 is like Skyward Sword, once you beat it, you have to play again BUT the dungeons, items and stuff are hidden in different places and believe me, it took me a whole week to pass for second time Zelda 1. I would really like you to play Zelda 1.

Zelda 2 is quiet different from of its kind. Is like a RPG with aventure style. Is hard to play and it have few, very few tips to keep your way ahead.

I'll see what I can find on eBay, as both items on Gamestop are listed as out of stock. That collector's edition disc looks awesome, now to get hands on it somehow.

i remember when i sold it

YES. Actually there is a Gamecube Game name The Legend of Zelda Collector Edition that have 4 or 5 zelda games including both that i mentioned you.

http://www.gamestop....disc-used/31121

But if you cannot find it in any store, then you can "buy" the Majora´s Mask in Wii Shop Chanel for 1000 or 1500 points. Is a shame that Ocarina is not avalible on that wii store. So, that let you the only way to play it on your Wii is by buying another Gamecube game: The Legend of Zelda Master Quest (the master quest is the same storyline but the dungeons are "harder" to complete. I mean, the difficult is the same but the puzzles are harder and sometimes need to take your time to think how are you going to solve it

i remember selling the disc on craigslist and i got $70 for it because its kinda a rare item now :P i beat OoT (never got my hands on the MQ version) and MM on it and it was a awesome experience playing those games, ( fighting Ganon, Dark Link and the Final Mask phase anyone?) it included a demo of Wind Waker and i liked it too much so i decided to buy it as well. (i still have the disc)

now after playing twilight princess and seeing Skyward Sword i'm all excited to get my hands on it and play this :P

Edited by deadpnk