• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Happy international women's day <3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KARINE

KARINE

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 340 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:Silent #1
The day I anderstan the real meening of been a women was when I got my periods for the first time, I was 11 :S I was not so happy at that time...didnt like the fact we had to have periods ^^
By the years pass by I got use to period sauce ^^lol. The day I felt like a real women is when I gave birth to my first child <3 OMG the whole feeling, the labour, the pushing & the pain :S 11 hours in labour...with no epidural...ouch...but when I did that final push I screamed so loud...but after the pain was gone <3 it was just tears of joy & laughter, holding my son's in my arms, my 1st born Isaac was born, I was so happy & proud =D <3 after I have 2 more son's <3 they are my pride & my joy, love them 4 ever <3 after giving birth to my son's, I realize that my mom when through the same pain as me & I was her pride <3 me as a women my pride is to be a good mother :wub: :yahoo

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL DAY TO ALL THE LADIES <3 :yahoo

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Seaside

Seaside

L5: Journeyman

• ET Member
  • 741 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 2-0
You're a wonderful mommy Karine! : ) I admire you for this ! And your sons are very beautiful!! Congradulations hun
Have a nice day F|A women :)
:wub:

KARINE

KARINE

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 340 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:Silent #1

You're a wonderful mommy Karine! : ) I admire you for this ! And your sons are very beautiful!! Congradulations hun
Have a nice day F|A women :)
:wub:

thx Seaside <3 :wub: you are a beautiful women too <3 we are proud =F|A= women, thats there for eachother <3 luv you girl :wub:

Baska

Baska

Open Wide ! What? PINKIE NOOOOO !!!!!

• Co-Leader
  • 2,893 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:Dziabag
  • Admin:19
  • Server:None
  • Alias:=F|A= Baska
  • T-M:ET: 1-0
Contributor