• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Warn status??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Razzled

Razzled

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 766 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
Whats this here warn status?? At 33% overnight just wonderin is all.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
Warn status is your warnings (just on the forum I think) for bad behaviour.. I didnt know it got used tbh, but im wondering what did you do? >.<

Terror Time

Terror Time

L3: Novice

• User
  • 224 posts
Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB. Though maybe F|A uses it as a trial judge system as you're still on trial.

(Actually thought I'd posted in a topic faster than Chucknun did. Just wasn't to be this time!)

Edited by Terror Time, 15 January 2011 - 05:45 PM.

Razzled

Razzled

• Regular User
  • 766 posts
Hmmmm....well it'd be nice to see what or whom I offended especially since I'ma gonna be judged like a 5 year old.

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB.

Indeed.

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
Contributor

Moderators and administrators can change warn status and the end result is (on most forums), your account is banned or disabled for X time in IPB. Though maybe F|A uses it as a trial judge system as you're still on trial.

(Actually thought I'd posted in a topic faster than Chucknun did. Just wasn't to be this time!)

Do be serious :P

Also, as far as im aware it's nothing to do with trial status. :)

If you make a post that has to be deleted or anything you'll probably get warned.

Hmmmm....well it'd be nice to see what or whom I offended especially since I'ma gonna be judged like a 5 year old.

I'm sure you could PM a member of forum staff or higher to find out :)

Chuckun

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12

just click on it and you shoudl be able to find out

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
Contributor
I figured that out and told him to check it out via PM. :)

Razzled

Razzled

• Regular User
  • 766 posts
Well I did check and evidently I musta offended someone with my responses to questions, vids posted and whatever else pisses off sensitive people nowadays. Sometimes, the truth hurts as well.
However, after carefully reveiwing my postings/"content", I have yet to determine just which post or posts are the one(s) in question nor am I able to see just who I offended.

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

Well I did check and evidently I musta offended someone with my responses to questions, vids posted and whatever else pisses off sensitive people nowadays. Sometimes, the truth hurts as well.
However, after carefully reveiwing my postings/"content", I have yet to determine just which post or posts are the one(s) in question nor am I able to see just who I offended.

Sorry, I just need to drop a comment on this one. You wonder about warnings after your comment about foreigners? Seriously?

Razzled

Razzled

• Regular User
  • 766 posts
Well, being that I myself was a foreigner at one time I dont see nuttin wrong with it at all. Just like one fat guy crackin on another, where is the conflict and/or problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users