• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Sick trickjumping

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

ZeeKoh

ZeeKoh

L3: Novice

• User
  • 280 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9

As far as I know there aren't any trickjumping lan cups or something like that - it's kind of pointless? I doubt someone would like to spend money on such kind of stuff.

You can find someone to do anything if you have the resources and look hard enough! :yahoo

I wouldn't waste my time going of course. I would fail hard. If I wanted to do that, I could stay at home.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Achiyan

Achiyan

Huge thanks to Vix. I love this!!!

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

imagine if humans had the power to run in diagonals and jump and switch directions and jump again and run faster and faster and faster and faster....id be trickjumpin everywhere :)

soccerkill

soccerkill

• User
  • 8 posts
Unknown at this point
i can also do alot of those jumps :D

but alot are still hard for me :[

stoneddevil

stoneddevil

L1: Learner

• User
  • 18 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
TJ is the most boring thing ever which just wastes your time of life,you can get low/medium right skills of playing normaly.other way it's good if you are playing seriously like Etpro/Clanwars,etc.

SickOne

SickOne

L3: Novice

• User
  • 380 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:8
Knowing how to move helps a lot , even on public server !

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,093 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor

TJ is the most boring thing ever which just wastes your time of life,you can get low/medium right skills of playing normaly.other way it's good if you are playing seriously like Etpro/Clanwars,etc.

then playing for frags is boring too :) all videogames are a waste of time anyway, as 99.999999 percent of things in life.

wasting time playing trickjump maps I had a lot of fun, even more than fighting sometimes. After all it is the same thing as fighting... you are happy if you manage to do something difficult.
And I also remember that the fun factor, and the sharing of tips and ideas, was much higher in tj servers than in fight servers full of big egoes, and cheaters. Then they made cheats for tj too, and they spoiled everything, but I think it's still much fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users