9014 kick

honeysing

from past few days i m getting a constant kicks by punkbuster after evry 5-10 min for losing

9014 losing packets

plz if any one can disable that thing if possible or help me a way out of it.....

i will really appreciate that

thnx.

:thanks

srry guys i didnt want to introduce but to post support topic so plz read the above and help plz

Edited by PHANTASM
moved to ET discussion section

• 2 weeks later...

Just.. a random suggestion that probably won't work but here goes. Have any of you people being kicked for 9014 tried shutting off your firewalls? Don't forget that internet routers almost always have a firewall included in the router's firmware that's turned on by default. Maybe you could try deactivating any firewalls you have going, along with Windows firewall and any other program that monitors activity on your computer. I hear that Zonealarm makes you lose key packets if set up incorrectly. But I guess that's sorta true with any firewall. I really doubt this will be the answer but hey, it's worth checking into at least. Sorry if this has already been tried!