SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Oct 07 2016 10:35 PM
- Last Updated: Oct 07 2016 10:35 PM
- File Size: 13.69MB
- Views: 212
- Downloads: 4
- Approved by: Ann![email protected]
- Approved on: 15 October 2016 - 08:06 AM
Download Transmitter Final zip
transmitter final transmitter
Map type: OBJ
Map size: Large
Civilians manipulated by the Volksempfänger's propaganda program are resisting the allied forces.
To break the resistance, Allies have to overtake a local Transmitter, which is amplifying the master-signal from Berlin for local receivers.
They have to manipulate the transmission-frequency by installing a radio Modification Kit on the Transmitter.
The Allies also have to rotate the Antenna towards their pirate sender.
- Construct the Bridge.
- Carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter-Station inside the Castle complex.
- Rearrange the Antenna towards our pirate sender.
- Infiltrate through the Tunnel Grate.
- Capture the Forward Hut from the Axis.
- Destroy the Serpentine Barricade to secure the Forward Hut.
- Stop the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.
- Prevent the Allies from building the Bridge.
- Don't let the Allies carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter.
- Prevent the Allies from rearranging the Antenna towards their pirate sender.
- Defend the Forward Hut from the Allies.
- Defend the Serpentine Barricade from Allied sabotage attempts.
- Stop the Allies from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.
Serveradmins might raise their HUNKMEG configuration. In some cases, the server may crash with custom maps. oO? Ours didn't.
Hunkusage of Transmitter (may vary): 49.689.216 Byte (Client) 45.419.616 Byte (Server)
This map is not built with competitive gaming in mind. Its built for public fun.
So please, don't start moaning that it might be unbalanced. We tried to balance it as good as possible, providing alternative routes.
Other files you may be interested in ..
7 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Google (1), BosS'