Need help with editing my config

Neuro

ive played kev lots 1v1 in pasted  theres alot more to it then INTERNET and  ur processor. its knowing how to utilize it to its potential.. that  makes et better . but i think u must have a certain mind set to be good in et.  et is cpu hog .. so makes sense .. but what about the fact et runs on  single core processor  and wont utilize any other cores.and et was  made to run on 56k internet.?ive owned my ownservers... had ping of 19  didnt make me better player.. ive played et on 2600amd cpu and 9850  ...didnt make me better.! what did tho is playing people like kevin .. 1v1.alot!and the ability to learn and adapt to  there mind set!

anyone can  play good on a  open pub server...

same guy will come play etpro scrim and  look like its his first day.!!!!!!

there isnt a magical cfg command that make u better. playing better people  will make u better tho.!

this speech is a bit, long to deal with.

1- first "internet" and "lan" are 2 different things.
I met players who were on the Internet beasts, and then in lan they proved normal.
2- Hardware matters enough (I'm talking about CPU, mouse, wire-tightener, mat, monitor, and even audio)
3- then comes the cfg (because if you do not have a minimum of binds, which give you the ability to quickly change weapon or any other option, already disadvantaged parts (including accuracy, I mean, FPS, sensitivity, displayrefresh, hunkmegs etc. ...)
4- Online, internet connection, is in first place, guaranteed.
5- The skill is important, if a player is strong in a game, it is in everyone.
6- Cunning, this is important, especially for those who lack skills, internet connection and hardware (if you know how to be patient and study the adversaries, you always find ways to cheat and kill them, maybe they will also make 100 more kills of you to match, but you will realize the goal.
Being a game based on the objective and on the teamplay, the best team wins and not the singles.
Personally I played from my house for years with bad internet connections, one day a Clan of mine invited me to Milan, he already 10 years ago, he had fiber, because his father had an important telecommunications company, that night we played an official match of Opencup by Clanbase, and I played the best game ever, I had a bad pc, with a 14-inch monitor and a 1 euro mouse, but I had my cfg brought from home, and the good connection of my friend, my acc usually 30/32, that evening stood at 51%, I collected three times the kills without affiticarmi and went down like skittles.
This is why I tell you that when one is in the condition of having:

1 - good internet connection
2 - good CPU
3 - good mouse and accessories
4 - good monitor
5 - cfg pro
6 - skill and cunning
7 - experience

so you are at the TOP

I'll give you one last example:

I am 2 years old playing wi-fi, I have all these features, from Wednesday, I will have another connection and I will be connected in ethernet, I am sure to gain accuracy and increase my frags, but surely even opponents will be able to hit me better ; summing up and taking over the experience of years and cleverness will not happen to me to get behind the enemy and not be able to kill him even with 30 shots behind because of the lag caused by interference wi-fi.
It will not happen again that in a duel face-to-face "3 shots, PIM PIM PIM, and I died, maybe it will happen the icontrario.
this is my point of view, I'm glad to discuss it in a forum of intelligent and adult people.

Edited by Cquattro