250fps Railgun would you play it.

DoubleDragon

I was just tweaking my skills some in editing figured see how far I've come over the years well I think I about got it down pat. Being the most fps draining map besides baserace I wanted to see so here's what I come up with. Also had to play with the script to get the train to work right with the switch and the shaders for the train are missing from decompile so will have to build a new train from scratch so far the clips are the only ones that converted from the decompile. This is with no clips no hints or skip portals it's raw view it may vary on fps with other pc's . Was thinking of making a hotdog wagon to get the buns and change the gun to hotdog stand but hay was a thought XD

I will upload any maps I decompile from now on to gdrive in case others want to mod or play around with it. I will try to upload the others I have already decompiled from the start but will be hard to find first decomile. This map was horriable alot of the shaders were missing . They will be in the maps folder for future reference .https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8gNLkPANLuxYktkTW1zZnJ4RzA

This took a bit of work to clean up. I don't know if there is other railgun maps out that were already modified so this will be open for any one to mod.

bob brush cleanup tool removed alot of other things only noticeable if you play it before like door ways are wider etc.

2wq7t48.jpg

• Like 2