Formula 1 2017

Reptile*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How you guys think will Kubica race again in next season? :D

I think there's no doubt he will be racing again;

- all the testing he did this season shows Renault really believes in his potential to return as a full racing driver, otherwise, why would they invest so much money in him?

- he already proved during the tests, he is able to keep up the pace expected. This really is extraordinary given the limitations he suffers from his big crash.

- for Renault it would be a magnificent PR-stunt to re-introduce him in Formula 1

And, I think he still can be one of the best drivers of the field, I fully support him!

However, as a Belgian, I keep supporting Stoffel Vandoorne, the first Belgian in years who has the potential to win races (with another engine). He made a lot of progress the previous races. The Belgian GP just didn't suit the car (when they are 15-20 km/h slower on the long straight after eau rouge)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Another question after this weekend's disaster at Monza; will Mclaren stay with Honda for another year?

This didn't take long to be answerd ;-)

Finally improvement for Stoffel Vandoorne!