UFC

Grizzlyoldman

One judge scored the fight 49-46 for Bisbing, what a BS! Henderson would have won the decision if the fight had been anywhere else than England. Same with the Silva-Bisping fight. I give Bisping props for beating Rockhold, but he has been getting giftwrapped decisions in his home country.

• Like 1

I wait Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez,that will be fight of the history :D.Maybe Conor will be first fighter ever who will be champion in two divisons in same time.

Not gonna happen. Anyway, what's the point of being 2 division champion? He has 1 title, let him defend it. It's been almost a year and he still has 0 defences, it's bad for the sport. Hope he gets KO'd by Alvarez.

Edited by Adolf
  • Like 1

Not gonna happen. Anyway, what's the point of being 2 division champion? He has 1 title, let him defend it. It's been almost a year and he still has 0 defences, it's bad for the sport. Hope he gets KO'd by Alvarez.

That will be happen,that is official for UFC 205.Why hope Conor get KO'd by Alvarez? :P

Conor is faster,one of most important facts in fight,box,mma or street fight is speed.Eddie is better wrestler and better in ground fight.Who knows let's wait to see :D

That will be happen,that is official for UFC 205.Why hope Conor get KO'd by Alvarez? :P

Conor is faster,one of most important facts in fight,box,mma or street fight is speed.Eddie is better wrestler and better in ground fight.Who knows let's wait to see :D

I know the fight will happen, but I think he is going to lose. He lost to Diaz and barely got the decision in the rematch. He should have defended his belt instead. If he is going to be 2 division champ then what next? Is he going to defend both titles? Usually champions defend 2-3 times a year. It means he probably will defend both titles once a year and that puts lot of fighters on hold. He has not defended his belt almost a year although there are many fighters who are waiting for a titleshot. And I just don't like Conor :P

• Like 1

I know the fight will happen, but I think he is going to lose. He lost to Diaz and barely got the decision in the rematch. He should have defended his belt instead. If he is going to be 2 division champ then what next? Is he going to defend both titles? Usually champions defend 2-3 times a year. It means he probably will defend both titles once a year and that puts lot of fighters on hold. He has not defended his belt almost a year although there are many fighters who are waiting for a titleshot. And I just don't like Conor :P

His plan is to be fighter who will be the best,he want to his kids,family members and everybody remember him with honor.If he win or lose he will refuse from UFC for one year,his girlfriend will have baby with him.I hear that,i can't say i m 100% sure.If he get both belts that will be very hard for him,need to cut weight class after any defending belt.Conor can do and impossible i follow him very long time,what he say he gonna do that :)

I wait Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez,that will be fight of the history :D.Maybe Conor will be first fighter ever who will be champion in two divisons in same time.

i was supposed to be at this fight grrrrrr

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...