Tropical Storm Colin

shellshock

Hello Everyone of F|A,

I just wanted to say that for the past few days, Multiple states across the East Coast of the US was hit by Tropical Storm Colin. Obvioulsy alot of us heard about it, but for the members that didnt hear about it, it was a pretty bad storm. its said to be the earliest third storm on record on the Atlantic basin. i want to include that anyone on here that lives in the state of Florida or any other state hit by the storm, i hope that you are okay and no one is hurt. today i got the top of the storm. i live in New Jersey so i got nailed. it wasnt as bad but we had tree limbs and wires all everywhere. i am a firefighter for my town and i ran my balls off. prayers go out to everyone that was caught in the storm.

• Like 1

It passed over us because it was formed in the Caribbean, im in Cancun at the Yucatan Peninsula and it show strenght with 50mph winds and heavy rain...

Lets see how this season go, you all people on the Atlantic coast and Mexican Gulf be careful and stay alert for warnings on tropical storm formations.

• Like 1