Rainbow Six Siege for Free on PC Right Now

Night Hunter

With the first season of the Rainbow Six Pro League about to wrap up, Ubisoft is giving PC gamers the chance to play Rainbow Six Siege for free.

3048662-siege.jpg

rom now until April 17, you can play Siege as much as you want on PC through Steam or Uplay. You get access to the full game, including competitive multiplayer and Terrorist Hunt.

To download the Steam version, head to its store page and click on the image under the "Free Weekend" section. On Uplay, open the client and look for the banner advertising the free weekend event.

Coinciding with this, the full game is 33 percent, bringing its price down to $40. The Gold Edition is also on sale, but at a discount of 40 percent, making it $54. This version of the game comes with the season pass, offering early access to new operators as they're released, among other things.

Siege was first released in December on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Since then, it's gotten new free content, including new operators, features, and a map.

• Like 1

Going so bad, eh? Already has 40% discount after 4 month?

How is this game doing with cheaters? I left Crysis 3 as I saw cheaters taking over, servers ran empty quite quickly with no dedi servers and admins looking over. I doubt this games "super duper anti cheating" sytem is doing any better, Crysis 3 anti- cheat was cracked with no time at least...