Hi, my little experience in Et

SgtDan

I start w Engi, is real good for understand obj + strategy. After i play Covert Ops, is good for understand move sneaky and more. now when i play soldier i know where is important to cover engi for move in map. And now i learn Field Ops, i start alway artillery in first and airstrike in second. And the last medic, the same, you follow engi and do the job, heal, revival etc... and the medic have a good agility....Sorry for my english, but i don't use translater for this time....See us on server + have a fun....Enjoy ET SilEnT and more!

i play about 4 month....

Edited by SgtDan
  • Like 6

seems like you've got a good grasp of the concept of how it Should be played :) welcome to the server's and forums :D

dont be mad if you see medic run past you when you need heal etc, some people just play for kills.

• Like 2

i absolutly hate that...you are on fire, have good fragrate and so and you will kill and no other medic revive you -.-* arrrw

it is teamplay and the best team wins all

Edited by Janey<3
  • Like 3

yes, if you want hunt 1 guy, move on map and still alive medic is a good choice, but is one medic less for the other players. The team risk loose the map, but finally is only a game....

Edited by SgtDan

When I started to play, I remeber that I could do 1 kill every 20 deaths, and after 3 years I do the same every 19 deaths :P

I hope to see you on silent1

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...