Had to reinstall my windows

daviejenko

Hi i had to reinstall windows 7,i kept my etkey,i did a fresh install of et and now i have unpure client error and i can connect to any servers,ive ran the game as admin rights,but doesnt help me issue 

Can u past some error logs or the screenshot u get from error?

Make sure u have it patched properly and that none of the files are corrupted.

Manually updating your punkbuster for enemy territory should solve the problem.
If you still have problems, delete whole pb folder in your game directory and instal punkbuster from scratch.
Also making enemy territory run in compatibility mode could help if other solutions fail :)

If you still get problems running enemy territory, just write here. I'm sure we'll find solution soon :)

• Like 1

Manually updating your punkbuster for enemy territory should solve the problem.

If you still have problems, delete whole pb folder in your game directory and instal punkbuster from scratch.

Also making enemy territory run in compatibility mode could help if other solutions fail :)

If you still get problems running enemy territory, just write here. I'm sure we'll find solution soon :)

This isnt PB problem since FA servers don't even use PB and even if it was, it would write completely different error msg.

This isnt PB problem since FA servers don't even use PB and even if it was, it would write completely different error msg.

Doesn't hurt to try, does it? :)

Well it fixed that problem in my case, so I suggested testing it.
FA servers don't even use pb, but most players have it anyways.

• Like 1