FPS

zakrzeW

Hey , i have problem with FPS. If i play i lost FPS in 1s its 90 but in next 1s 10 and its always. How to repair this ?

Edited by HZOP

If your machine has an AMD graphics card try using /r_primitives 2. If it does not, or if this does not help, please post your system specs. 

Regards,

xenozbad

Edited by xenozbad
  • Like 1

Depends on your pc specs, if the pc is outdated and the server is crowded or u are invovled into the multiple person shooting fights, with even extra spam (arty, flamer, tons of gunfire) that only adds the burden on the FPS issue, so the first thing would be to see your system specs.

rate 34000

com_maxfps 76 or 125

cl_maxpackets 100

r_primitives 2

Might be useful to post your cfg here as well.

• Like 1

My cfg: http://wklejto.pl/226800 (its crazy i cant edit this cfg always have problems , someone can send me ? (with game resolution 1366x768 Thanks)

My laptop:

i5-3337U 1.8GHz with Turbo up to 2.7GHz

Nvidia Geforce GT 740M 2GB

4GB RAM

1000 GB HDD

Win 8 64 bit

With that being the case your game will function just fine with the default /r_primitives 0. Let's start with making sure that Threaded optimization is disabled in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

- Right click the desktop and select the NVIDIA Control Panel. Select the Program Settings tab under Manage 3D settings then find your game client in the drop down menu. Scroll to the bottom using the slider on the right then set Threaded optimization, Triple buffering, and Vertical sync to off.

- Click Apply.

NvidiaCPsettings.PNG

If your problem persists after that then the client may simply not be using your 740m at all. 

308. seta r_lastValidRenderer "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000"

Regards,

xenozbad

• Like 1