Sign in to follow this  
Omega

Salvia!

I'm thinking of doing Salvia 20x but dont know where best to buy it (in uk)

Any one got any good ideas about where? What about some personal experiences ^_^

Usually they are sold at the "specialty" stores (where you buy your bongs and other paraphernalia). 20x gives a mild high at least for me, I suggest 60x, but if you really wanna have fun 100x is the way to go. Salvia is something you should do with a bunch of friends that you can trust, oh and a video camera, because watching yourself doing stupid shit is always a good laugh afterwards.

• Like 1

I just saw you healing yourself on ET! haha yeah but 60x and 100x cost shitloads!!

I'm thinking of doing Salvia 20x but dont know where best to buy it (in uk)

Any one got any good ideas about where? What about some personal experiences ^_^

I had some a few years ago but it just made me feel dizzy and stupid lol.

Usually they are sold at the "specialty" stores (where you buy your bongs and other paraphernalia). 20x gives a mild high at least for me, I suggest 60x, but if you really wanna have fun 100x is the way to go. Salvia is something you should do with a bunch of friends that you can trust, oh and a video camera, because watching yourself doing stupid shit is always a good laugh afterwards.

lol post the vids!

Did this once... ended up naked. long funny story lols Its kind of intense for my liking. Mixing it with another green herb makes for a nice balance imo

Hehe, i would like to try it sometime hard to find in finland.

its a drug that makes you hallucinate, lol wikipedia explains all

salvia divinorum, also known as Diviner's Sage, is a phsycoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects. The plants name, Divinorum, was given because of its traditional use in divination and healing.

Salvia divinorum leaf is chewed, smoked, or taken as a tincture to produce varying experiences (ranging from laughter to intense/profoundly altered states). The duration of effects is much briefer than those of other psychoactive compounds, typically only several minutes in length. The most commonly reported after-effects include improved mood, sensations of insight, calmness, and connection with nature—though it may also rarely cause dysphoria.

go for at least 50x imo :yahoo