beginners tips

cpt. crayola

I guess here is a good one that everyone should know....

STRAFF!!!! (using a, d, and s keys) This is very important so you can dodge bullets while getting shot at.

Another good tip...did you know if you jump in ET, you go faster than walking? Of course It'll look stupid, but it works! :hmm

Here is a list of classes:

1. Medic: I would say this should be the first class you play, because Medic's have more health, and you can heal yourself.

2. Engineer:I think that this should be the second class you play. I guess because of it's grenade launcher, mines, and such. This is also a class where you can have more grenades. :twisted:

The rest of the classes don't really matter which one you play them, but Medic should be first because it's the easiest.

(and assuming you aren't a panzer geek of course.... ;) )

I start with the Field Operative because:

1. Replenish ammo anywhere, easiest to do this because the majority of most players are medics, engineers, and soldiers(in my experience) who cannot replenish ammunition without finding a stand, so you are more needed, meaning more kills.

2. Artillery, artillery, artillery.

3. The ability to have ammo 24/7 makes it easier to get experience in Light Weapons

I usually play the Field Operative until level 1 light weapons, then I switch to medic, and stay as medic.

those are really good tips. thnx

well if u get in a tight sitiuation with a person you can either...

go back and forth:this is a way so the chances of getting hit is alot lower but it will bring down your accuracy alot.

circle opponent:(my favorite) this usually confuses your opponent and its ALOT more accurate then moving back and forth

if your confiden't with the pistols, turn off auto-reload. So when you run outta ammo during a fight, just switch to your pistols immeditly. Hopefully your oppostion well be trying to reload their gun at the same time, so you got a free couple or so shots.

Maybe change your Field Of View, this helped me in the beginning because it seemed easier for me to score headshots like that. (Do this by opening your console [key beneath the escape button] and type /cg_fov 120) --> you can type any number up to 120 for your fov, just experiment with it and look what is best for you.

Maybe change your Field Of View, this helped me in the beginning because it seemed easier for me to score headshots like that. (Do this by opening your console [key beneath the escape button] and type /cg_fov 120) --> you can type any number up to 120 for your fov, just experiment with it and look what is best for you.

What do you mean? Like your Characters view?

What do you mean? Like your Characters view?

No, FOV is the size of your characters HUD. A higher FOV means a smaller gun, but it is less magnified.

Ok here a tip

1. if you want to be a covered ops the best wepones for like a sniper is the 3rd one on top

the best wepones for range but not as sniper is the sten

2. whenever you have any wepones try aiming at the head its a lot more damage and with a sniper 2 hits or 1 hit in head =kill :D

3.alwasy try to take cover

4.if you have the grenade launcher you can either shoot a grenade and then keep shooting bullet or shoot a grenade and run away

5. if your running away ( dosend matter you wont be noob , well i hope so)then throw a grenade they might kill the enemy

6. havend got mroe tips :embrass

7. im enw in here hope to become a member soon :) !!!

Well... :hmm

It's not like I've been around all that long but I picked up some useful things :D

- Always crouch when opening doors, and it won't make any noise.

- When in tight corridors, or going around a corner, it's useful to crouch and pause a bit, to see if you hear footsteps. Knowing where your enemy is is always to your advantage.

- Whenever you move, don't go straight through open areas. That's begging to be shot. Use trees, rocks, and anything you can find as cover.

- If a sniper is on you, for heaven's sake don't look around to see where he is. Just find cover. (Although I love it when people do that... more snipes 4 me :D)

- Most people figure this out pretty quickly, but in a bunker, like the fuel dump one, don't stand in front of the window, that's panzer/sniper bait. :?