Need Your Feed Back

emsgaming

In my opinion the page could have better graphics and not be as 2D as it looks. I like how you have the main links centered in the middle, but it seems a little boring and it doesn't draw my eyes to it. Maybe try to think of a new color scheme that is appealing to the eyes as well as developing a page where you can list the supported games instead of just having them out in the open. For example, you could only show the main games then put the rest in another page. Overall the my main critiques would be to think of a new color scheme and alter the page so its eye appealing with new graphics, flash files, etc. Your current page however gets down to the main point of selling servers which I do admire. Hope this helped a little bit. Good Luck :D

I think it looks fine, but I started clicking everything and found a bug. When I select "Order", the popup page that appears cannot be maximized and cuts off the server locations (see screenshot below). I am using IE8 on XP-SP2.

I like that you have the games listed on the main page. Do you charge different prices for different games? Obviously some require a lot more bandwidth than others (like say Assault Cube versus COD MW2).

9hq9ab.jpg

The page is just temp and not finished. I'm just done for the day. This is why the pop ups are not configured correctly yet. Thx for your input.

PHANTASM, I charge 1 flat price for all games.

regards,

Edited by emsgaming

I will not say hey it's nice to please you, cuz I have a lot of respect for you, so it's awful :embrass sorry it don't have that professional looking :(

ya i agree i like the old style much better

the old one still minimalist pages and not good

in my opinion here is an example of what front page for game server host looks like, for me still ukgame the best, it's clear, obvious and so nice to look around all site

1- http://www.ukgame.com/

2- http://www.ycn-hosting.com/?page=home

The old page on my monitor was unreadable without zooming in, but the style I think looked nicer than the new one from what I remember of it.

No offence intended, but it looks cheap the way it is and very home made right now.