CARS =D

Spleyled

Out of all the classic cars, the Cadillac Eldorado ('66) has to be my favourite.

1966-Cadillac-Eldorado-Convertible-For-S

1966-Cadillac-Eldorado-Convertible_zps85

When it comes to contemporary cars, i'm a big fan of the newer models of Saab 9-3 Converible (2009<)

saab-launches-anniversary-9-3-convertibl

Saab-93-on-the-road_zpsf0348a4b.jpg

• Like 1

yopkdllw0zqj8uashnr6.jpg

Chevy had the Camaro. Ford had the Mustang. In 1970, Dodge introduced the Challenger, a car that shared the E-Body platform with the Plymouth Barracuda. The Hemi version of this car had a eight-cylinder 426cid Hemi that put out 425hp.

• Like 1

yopkdllw0zqj8uashnr6.jpg

Chevy had the Camaro. Ford had the Mustang. In 1970, Dodge introduced the Challenger, a car that shared the E-Body platform with the Plymouth Barracuda. The Hemi version of this car had a eight-cylinder 426cid Hemi that put out 425hp.

Hate to burst your bubble but the 426 hemi put out just over 510 HP.  It was rated at 425HP so that you could get insurance for it.  True.  My friend from high school  Paul Jackson owned one and I drove it.

It was a handful when you stomped on it.  Had the locker rear end, so it would always go sideways when you lit em up.  He had the Purple Passion paint.  I think it was the R/T version.

I would have to say a nicely built 79-93 fox body mustang. I miss the 88 I parted ways with a few years ago. Being in the U.S. I would like to get my hands on some of the European and Australian cars.