=F|A= Old Farts

Thor

Yeah im 37 ill be 38 in june also been playing games since they came out :P So i guess i fall into this catagory. My daughter plays under my name alot . I imagine some can tell when its not me. She loves playing but she not very good yet and i think she rage quits lol she is nine , i hear her in the pc room complaining alot haha. i dont know how this posted here i posted under old farts i clicked add reply lol

Edited by Cappy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well throw my hat in there...40 born 1970....like many others started with pong and never stopped. I remember playing pong and was like "wow how does this thing work" It was like a miracle...lol

I hope yoe let my in 07.06.1974...

My kid say i am not a old man...opa (grandpa ) is one hehe

Nice idee...i am in

I guess I just make the old fart cut at a greying 35. Good to see I am not alone.

22 :P but i feel like i am 40 -.- life sucks for me lol o and i know someone older :P he 70 years old now i think youry aka evil youry and aj from the evil clan is like 60 i think

o and the old ppl still got it

Might as well throw my hat in there...40 born 1970....like many others started with pong and never stopped. I remember playing pong and was like "wow how does this thing work" It was like a miracle...lol

i remember vividly the night my parents brought home the sears home game system. it had pong, squash, hockey & practice . i think. i could be wrong but regardless it was a day to be remembered and celebrated.