World of Tanks FA Clan?

Slice 'O Pimp

So, while playing WoT, I've been thinking, maybe FA should make a clan for those members how play WoT alot. This sound like a cool idea? I think it does. And, I'd like to know what you guys think of this idea.

P.S. Here's a Kawaii APC.

post-12712-0-50505800-1386631878_thumb.png

interesting, but i donot know how many people play WoT over here, and take into consideration that FA is worldwide, and WoT has region specific servers that you cant switch between ;)

but still a cool idea :D

Not sure there are enough people to start a clan. Like Owned said there are different servers so it would split the already limited numbers that might play. Wouldn't be worth the 2,500 gold to create it for just a few people.

If you did want to join a clan still I would recommend getting a few =F|A= members to join an already formed social/platoon clan :)

If you have any other questions or suggestions let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

i just read thru the game manual, and I must admit I think i would love this game. I am not sure if my pc can handle it well though. i meet the minimum requirements, but fall short of the preferred ones. Can anyone tell me about how big the download is? And where on the pc it is stored? if I can download it to my external hard drive that is attached to my pc with an ethernet cable, then I might be able to do it.

It is a nice game. I started playing it some weeks back. Client download is about 8GB. you can choose where to install the game. My folder is now 22.7 GB.

If someone get's a group together let me know. I'm currently playing on my own.

Aww, thx redy. That's good to know. i might be able to install it to my external HD and still have it playable. I'll post back if I ever get it working.