What do you guys think of gay people?

Gaylord69

I could care less about someone's sexual preference . That does not dictate the type of character that they display. Each to his own. Live and let live.

• Like 1

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroÊŠl//ˈtrÉ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

While this sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling also used to describe intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6] 

I'm guessing this is a adolescent asking this question.

I think the same thing, but the first impression is for a troll