My book.

Chameleon

So I have spent the last year and 3 months writing a book. It started out as just a story I had in my head and I liked it well enough that I wanted to write it down, but over 60,000 words later a publishing company decided they wanted to pick it up and work with me. A week or so ago I finished a second re-write on it and sent it back to editing, for what should be the final time and then after that it will go to my publisher. From there the final decisions of the cover/back flap and all the details will be fleshed out. It will release in hard back form around the beginning to mid of summer. The name of the book is God of the Undead - Origins.. It is a post apocalyptic love story (Weird right?). It is an idea I had for quite sometime and was fortunate enough to have it picked up by a publisher. I have a facebook account setup for it and do weekly updates, but for the most part, fans and friends upload their favorite zombie pics or quotes and what not. If you would like to check it out that would be great. I am adding a link to the fb account. If your a zombie lover, it's a neat place to hang out. But most of all I wanted to share this with my FA family :D Hope everyone has a great day!

-=Chr0n=-

https://www.facebook.com/GOTUnded

• Like 1

Awesome! I love those kind of books. So hurry up summer!

Haha yes hurry up summer, though I am a bit nervous for the world to read it Haha.

you can't arrange a paperback for me :P?

I bloody hate hardbacks.

But I'm interested to read it ^^

Hahaha there will be a paperback release directly after the hardback :D And thanks for the interest!