need help in buying new laptop

rajaah thunder

hey guys , i would need some help in buying a new laptop .

just a few points which i consider .

---- it must be decent enough to play et at above one twenty five fps ... [ that's the only game i would be playing anyway .. ]

----it must cost around 40000 to 45000 rupees .

---- no online shopping . my papa hates it . it would be helpful if u just suggest a good model .

----it must be able to run autocad and the like at a high speed .

---- my uncle is ready to buy it from dubai [ he lives there ] . Is it true that comp prices are lower in dubai ?

also had installed a new screen and 2 gb ram [ it was five twelve mb earlier ..so now its 2.5 gb ]

it cost 5000 for screen [ lcd fifteen inches ] and thousand six hundred for the ram ...

do u think the price was right?

Rajaah Anna I am right here :)

\I would STRONGLY suggest flipkart, online megastore. [without your father knowing it? ], but if its not possible, then let me say, :- for India, Sony VAIO series are the best, followed by Dell. But dell service centres are less when compared to sony . Next comes Acer = cheap and best.

if it is for your father/uncle ONLY then a moderate featured laptop would be enough. Laptops of core 2 duo/ i3 processor, 3 GB ram, 500 GB HDD, and battery back up of 4 hrs approx. 16 inch screen, 2 -3 years warranty, among other things. You would get all these features in 30K INR. brand = ACER ! and nowadays acer is quite popular in India. buy the models which suit you. BUT ONLY FROM authorized showrooms. buy a piece that is SEALED. But buying at showroom will cost you 15 to 20 percent more than buying online.

And ET can be run by any PC manufactured from over 2010 :)

Any more information, I am right here :)

• Like 1