Happy Birthday to Wayne Rooney and Ilkay Guendogan

ApfelGanja

Today Manchester United's center forward Wayne Rooney turns 27 and Borussia Dortmund's attacking midfielder Ilkay Guendogan turns 22

Manchester United beat SC Braga last night 3-2 in Manchester from being 0-2 down after 20 minutes.

Borussia Dortmund face Real Madrid CF tonight at 19.45 GMT in perhaps the most anticipated (bar Real vs. Man City) match of the group stages so far!

• Like 1

Yeah i saw a bit of ManU - Braga (cuz im portuguese) and braga started prety good and i was expecting a better and more fair end of game for them..

yeah today great game Borussia - Real...both great teams both with great attacking skills..for sure it will be a great match..

Yeah i saw a bit of ManU - Braga (cuz im portuguese) and braga started prety good and i was expecting a better and more fair end of game for them..

yeah today great game Borussia - Real...both great teams both with great attacking skills..for sure it will be a great match..

Indeed. But last night it could have been 4-2. In the first half when it was 1-2, Hernandez scored a goal but the linesman called offside. In the replay it is clearly seen that it was not offside :P

Indeed. But last night it could have been 4-2. In the first half when it was 1-2, Hernandez scored a goal but the linesman called offside. In the replay it is clearly seen that it was not offside :P

who loves football is habituated to this tipe of situacions :D

every weekend the same thing :P

Chicharito was called offside twice while he was onside by a mile literally. Probably he is too quick for some linesmen, so they call him offside.

He is also playing on the line a lot and tries to make runs, which often get himself in offside positions or 50/50 decisions.

Overall I think United deserved to win in the end, even though Braga really played a good game. They must be disappointed with the loss to Cluj in the first round.

United has to stop giving away early goals rather sooner than later. Their defense has to become solid, which is likely to happen once Vidic is back, because the offense can't save them all the time.

Changing the back 4 and the goalkeeper all the time, doesn't help as well.

I am looking forward to the game against Chelsea this Sunday, I just hope Ferguson doesn't play Giggs and Scholes. :wacko:

• Like 2

Chicharito was called offside twice while he was onside by a mile literally. Probably he is too quick for some linesmen, so they call him offside.

He is also playing on the line a lot and tries to make runs, which often get himself in offside positions or 50/50 decisions.

Overall I think United deserved to win in the end, even though Braga really played a good game. They must be disappointed with the loss to Cluj in the first round.

United has to stop giving away early goals rather sooner than later. Their defense has to become solid, which is likely to happen once Vidic is back, because the offense can't save them all the time.

Changing the back 4 and the goalkeeper all the time, doesn't help as well.

I am looking forward to the game against Chelsea this Sunday, I just hope Ferguson doesn't play Giggs and Scholes. :wacko:

Very good analysis right there :)

Personally i prefer De Gea because he has so much potential and he can get those shots that few others can. Lindegaard is solid but in my mind will forever be average.

And although Carrick can do the job at center back i think giving Scott Wootton a go wouldn't have made it any worse. SAF needs to trust the youth more! Should have let Nick Powell and/or Anderson on and given Cleverley a rest for the Chelsea game(s).

Hopefully Jones and Vida are back soon, they'd be my first choice center backs.

Yes, happy Birthday to Gündogan. :)

Oh boy am I excited about the match tonight, hope this'll be one of the best games I'll ever see at the Westfalenstadion (Signal Iduna Park if you prefer the commercial name).

Yes, happy Birthday to Gündogan. :)

Oh boy am I excited about the match tonight, hope this'll be one of the best games I'll ever see at the Westfalenstadion (Signal Iduna Park if you prefer the commercial name).

Beide Namen sind ok :P