So. Tell me about your day!

BoomStick

06.00 - 19.00 = Sleeping

19.00 - 06.00 = Playing ET

Exciting life you got! :D

Mine:

Woke up at 8.30am, studied a bit, went with my girlfriend to the city, gonna play a bit of ET now, and tonight it's cinema time.

It's been an absolute stunner of a week so far, with temperatures pushing near the 30s (celcius, no idea what that is in fahrenheit!) and constant blue skies. Where I am, this is a rarity - there was one year where it rained literally 40 days and 40 nights (Noah's got nothing on us!) and Paninihobbit can testify to that November back in 09 (I think), when some crazy figure as high as 70% of the country was underwater!

Yep I can remember that year very well. That was the winter I was doing my Leaving Cert. I used to cycle to school and the way I would cycle was all flooded, so I got some extra days at home studying instead! The floods were so bad back then - http://www.flickr.com/photos/silyld/sets/72157622717123505/

Always good to see the sun here in Ireland as well, considering our summer was on a Thursday last year hahahaha :P

My day has been good I guess, last night I was in my friends house from work playing FIFA with some other friends. Good craic and from what I remember I got home for about 7 o clock this morning. Went to bed then and woke up about 4pm. Parents came back from shopping with McDonalds and so I've been a lazy bum all day today =D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...