Jay1 Possible New Map Suggestion (Depot2)

BoomStick

Not entirely sure if this is the right section for this, but thought I would suggest a possible map for Jay1, though I'm still not entirely sure how suited it would be.It's called Depot2 and is a version of a map I personally loved on RTCW called Depot.

For anyone that has never played this map before, it's a map with two objectives; the Axis have to destroy the Allied Field Ops and the Allies have to destroy the Axis Anti-Aircraft guns.

Here are some videos of how it looks on RTCW (pretty much the exact same with Depot2, with some minor changes)

The map itself can be downloaded from here.

What are people's opinions on it?

Also, like I said, apologies if I'm in the entirely wrong area!

• Like 1

Guess the great thing about this map is that there's a little for everyone; the relatively large open spaces would be perfect for mortars, there is a lot of space for snipers, plenty of places for one-on-ones as well as two objectives, so both teams can be on the defensive and the offensive.