Sign in to follow this  
dizz*

dizz* needs help a bit (:

Question

hey i need help to solve one problem .. i lost my xp second time now in fa 2 (about 90k) and first time i had (about 300k) but well whats the problem with my xp nowadays .. what should i do ? how i can get my xp stay ? any suggestions ?

greetz dizz

4 answers to this question

It's a Jaymod error. We are having to clear the XPsave every month or so because the server is so busy that after a while Jaymod can't cope with the user file containing XP information, and crashes / bugs things.

Unfortunately, until Jaymod is updated to fix this error, there's nothing else we can do.. :/

EDIT: Regarding the above post, ONLY do that if you have no etkey.. If you have an etkey in your etmain folder then do not bother with that tutorial.. I think what you are talking about is the XP resets.. Which happen for everyone.

hey i need help to solve one problem .. i lost my xp second time now in fa 2 (about 90k) and first time i had (about 300k) but well whats the problem with my xp nowadays .. what should i do ? how i can get my xp stay ? any suggestions ?

greetz dizz

After you play with TZAC it turns off PB, so just turn it back on, go to the master server list, press "Enable PB" and /connect to a server see if that helps

• Like 1