The Grey | trailer

DJ aka GDR DJ

Any movie with Liam Neeson is always good. This again looks pretty good as well :)

The trailer looks a lot like a movie I saw before, from the 90's I believe. Plane carrying a rugby team crashes in the Andes and it's the story of how they survive using cannibalism. Apart from the last bit it looks the same except they're against wolves! Ooooh :D

Edit: Just found what that 90's movie was - it's called "Alive". Ye should watch it :)

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3

+1

I'll probably go see this movie in the cinema :]

Come up to Scheveningen and we'll watch it in the Pathe by the beach :P.

Actually, all FA members in the Netherlands should get together and go watch it. FA party in Scheveningen!

Edited by ajnl

You live close to me, alright! It's a date! hahaha xD

Well not a date, cause I have a gf.

but if your up for it, lemme know when you want to.

Well not a date, cause I have a gf.

but if your up for it, lemme know when you want to.

Haha I know it's not a date, I was joking :P

And yeah we'll see :D Would be fun though

(pssst we need a dutch/belgian F|A meeting ;P)

Haha I know it's not a date, I was joking :P

And yeah we'll see :D Would be fun though

(pssst we need a dutch/belgian F|A meeting ;P)

I was just making sure haha. Well let me know when u can. Send me a message or w/e.

Eww, do we have to include the belgians!? hahaha jk.

I think we should go skiing with all the Dutch and maybe Belgian FA members or something. It would be epic.

I was just making sure haha. Well let me know when u can. Send me a message or w/e.

Eww, do we have to include the belgians!? hahaha jk.

I think we should go skiing with all the Dutch and maybe Belgian FA members or something. It would be epic.

Alright :]

And yeah, guess we should include the belgians ;] roflrofl... people from other countries could come too if they want, but would be more expensive for them to come lol

Mmmh skiing? I've only done that once so I would fail lol.. maybe something easier! What about bowling? Haven't done that in years :P Or lasergaming? love lasergaming!

And then we'll also order patat/friet (fries) so we can all discuss whether it's called patat or friet

Alright :]

And yeah, guess we should include the belgians ;] roflrofl... people from other countries could come too if they want, but would be more expensive for them to come lol

Mmmh skiing? I've only done that once so I would fail lol.. maybe something easier! What about bowling? Haven't done that in years :P Or lasergaming? love lasergaming!

And then we'll also order patat/friet (fries) so we can all discuss whether it's called patat or friet

hahaha, true.

I suck at skiing too, but it also might be too expansive. Bowling, Laser tag (laser gaming) or paint balling would be cool. Nothing to discuss, its definitely patat. lol. We should probably stop spamming up this thread and just send messages ;).