new pc....

krAzy :)

i got new pc now...and i cant play ET

i installed it, copied and past my etmain

when i try to join server it kicks me out and it says: game code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server check

what do i have to do ???? thx in forward

Assuming that it is a USB mouse, just unplug it and plug it back in any time it decides to not be recognized.

no..doesnt work

tried that many times..i tried also to turn off pc...restart..but no result

i also tried to reinstall driver

Well then, what mouse is it specifically? What version of Windows do you have?

Do you use a USB hub or extension cable? Is the mouse wireless?

Have you tried plugging it into a different USB port on your computer? Do you have several USB devices plugged in at the same time? Are all of them absolutely needed to keep your computer running? If not, unplug anything not needed and try again.

i showed this problem to my uncle...he is a computer expert

but he didnt figured it out

i got windows 7 64 bit and mouse driver just supports till vista...

it's this mouse+keyboard set: http://www.labtec.com/index.cfm/gear/details/EUR/EN,crid=28,contentid=755

i guess i need to buy new mouse =(

I'll assume you downloaded the driver pack for your keyboard and mouse, ran the installer as Administrator, and you've obviously restarted your computer since then.

You might want to check your device manager for any disabled Human Interface Devices, or devices with warnings on them.

You could also try running Windows Update.

You could try Microsoft FixIt Center for automated help/service from Microsoft.

But you didn't answer all of the questions. If you're using a hub or extension cable; don't. Try plugging it into a different port on your computer, there should be at least 4 on the back, and 2 in the front. If it's a brand new computer, it probably has 6 on the back. Since it is wireless, you might also want to try replacing the batteries, and re-syncing your mouse, keyboard, and receiver.

Also, with the software installed, you might have some troubleshooting options available to you inside of that software, like repairing the encryption keys for the wireless communication between the receiver and the devices, and probably a few other options.

• Administrators

Once you have downloaded the file and extracted it note its location, go to device manager, right click on the device that has the yellow exclamation mark click update driver software, select browse my computer for driver software, then click on let me pick from a list of devices on my computer click next then click browse and select the keyboard_desktop_v6.0 folder then open Chic_Labtec_moukbd_20070528 then open the driver folder and select the kmw_usb.inf file and click ok and then click next. If that driver is supported by win7x64 it will install it. Have the wireless keyboard and mouse receiver plugged directly in the computer usb port, you will have issues if you use a usb hub.