crosshair shifs randomly

Larnaq Tv

Hey guys since yersteday i'm getting randomly mouse accel  i mean  my crosshairr shifs randomly on right or left if someone have an idea  ?

Of course mouse accel on wolf is disabled like for windows setting 6/11 and this appear only in game his is not my mouse.

Btw yersteday going a bit to nitmod and fun Fa server.  i will try to reinstall game .

larnaq

Edited by Larnaq Tv

Maybe this will help

Open your mouse software and check the box called "Disable acceleration in games"

/seta cl_mouseaccel 0

Values: “1” or “0”

https://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com/2010/04/markc-mouse-acceleration-fix-builder.html

thank for answer guys

My mouse is the Finalmouse air 58 there no soft for this one btw i just uninstall the game and now work properly

Maybe my game yersteday doesn't like when i donwloaded  some files from "nitmod "and "fun" Fa server i don't know how this happens but it's done

this is Et loving Game with his issue ❤️

• Like 2

Reason I asked if you are using a laptop was if your touch pad was still activated and getting brushed upon while playing.  Was happening to my nephew the other day.

Edited by Cit0
  • Like 1