Signature Request Signature Request (Finest)

What is the signature about?

Detroit

The size of the signature in pixels?

Not, im not picky though, the examples wouldn't load for me

The color combination you prefer?

I dont care for red

The text you want on the signature?

=F|A=Finest, Fearless Assassin 

Anything signature maker should avoid?

Nah

Detroit-Skyline-768x296.jpg

Does not have to be this picture or size just an example, if anything id like it a little more horizontal and less vertical so my posts dont blow up peoples screens or take up to much space in pages

Edited by Finest

If you give me until tomorrow, I can make one for you. (Not at my home tonight) 

i can make it animated or still, your choice :) 

(if you wanna see what I’ve done before, the header on [dd] trackbase is my work! :) 

Since you didn't really specify what you wanted, I just cleaned up the colours a little bit to make it sharper, and added your name & FA to fade in and out of it continuously. 

Sorry I didn't get it done yesterday, agreed to do an overnight at the hospital. 

If you change your mind and want something a lot more creative, let me know and I'll make something 😛

giphy.gif

Edited by Heaven:)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2018 at 4:21 PM, Heaven:) said:

Since you didn't really specify what you wanted, I just cleaned up the colours a little bit to make it sharper, and added your name & FA to fade in and out of it continuously. 

Sorry I didn't get it done yesterday, agreed to do an overnight at the hospital. 

If you change your mind and want something a lot more creative, let me know and I'll make something 😛

giphy.gif

thank you!! :) I love it, u can make another or get more creative if you would like but i like this one alot! im going to use it!! 

• Like 2