Wii Lawnmowing

Connection

mad skillz

ok first of all whenever i talk about the Wii you can bet i am being sarcastic and dismissive. Oh the idea is cool, but it will be 10 years before you could think about playing any first person shooter on a console like that. the fact that they sell an attachment so you can play games with your butt ought to tell you something right there.

but thats not why i post, to ##### about wii.. i post because ever since the wii came out i have joked about games for it. "i want to get wii lawnmowing" i would say, or the wii looks cool but the only reason i would get int instead of xbox is for 'wii barbershop'." i don't own one but i heard they come with 'wii playdough fun factory' built in as bonus.

another favourite:

"i got to level 11 on wii janitor dude! the boss was ruff i had to buff the floor"

now some danish research team made a real life wii lawn mower. what's next on the forefront of research and development? wii snow shovels? will the city provide me with a wii trash can?

if anyone can donate a wii i want to hook a wii up to one of these:

www.backtobasicstoys.com%2Fimages%2F5931.jpg

Hahaha, the video made me lol a bit - though I guess using wii technology for that is much better than the worthless minigame compilation drivel that comes out like shit after some laxative... :rolleyes:

I completely agree on your view of the wii; before it was released I had some vain hope it might deliver the awesomeness it promised, but I was disappointed...