BIGNI

k srry for bringin this up but can u guys plz start making TCE TEST servers? i mean i no the regular jaymod is fun but i cant download counter-strike online anywhere cuz if i do its gonna b zip files or torrents and they arnt my friends wat so ever...and plus i love TCE now thats y i com on the jaymod a lil less now :( so srry again if u guys dont like TCE TEST but im jus givin a lil more imput on wat i was thinking :thanks

k srry for bringin this up but can u guys plz start making TCE TEST servers? i mean i no the regular jaymod is fun but i cant download counter-strike online anywhere cuz if i do its gonna b zip files or torrents and they arnt my friends wat so ever...and plus i love TCE now thats y i com on the jaymod a lil less now :( so srry again if u guys dont like TCE TEST but im jus givin a lil more imput on wat i was thinking :thanks
This is Announcement section not the Suggestion section... (if you didn't know) Ill have to check out this TCE TEST you speak of. Ive never heard of it. :D

well it takes alllllllllllll day 2 download if u never been on those types of servers cuz my first time playin it was downloadin for about 30minutes and not just 1 file its aloeast 4 different files 2 download so u mite not like the wait but in the end ull love the results if u like counter strike.....but my xfire is bigni24 add me and follow me when i join if u no what i mean or just ask me 2 further stretch this info ;)

I can help with the TCE thing if i may.

Tce is a realizim based FPS game that is a variant of wolf ET. Meaning if you have ET you can just connect to any TCE server and you will download the necessary files. And yes if its your first tim ethe dowload is rather large but in my opnion worth the wait. There are 2 types of game play Body count and objective. TCe has 2 versions version 048 runs in ET 2.55 and the 049b version that runs in 2.6b. If any admins are interested pm or xfire me I can definatley help with adding TCe servers if th epowers that be wish it.