FEAR Project origin

The STALKER

• Administrators

I liked the slow motion and sniper gun. Both were nice. I loved it and used to roll on that game after playing ET. The only thing i was failing at was like roll and punch someone or kick someone. Even the bombs were nice.

I liked that game.

I played the free multiplayer FEAR Combat. It had fun interaction, but was a total pile of garbage for a game.

I downloaded it, you are right it is shit to some extent, and u can get MP by just haveing the game tho...

TRY Bastard Mod for FEAR (original, not expansions... :roll: )

It was actually a very intelligent mod that featured alot of new wepons... incluseing the crow killer which was smart :D DONT you just hate those crows, giving your pos. away? :lol: well you dont have to worry no more with that gun...

also there was some new grenade launcher, MUCH more practical than that O-P bitchy Mod 3 Rocket launcher.... SHIT GUN less your in a MP game or theres a GIANT crowd infront of you (never is :| ) and thats kinda sad... WE WANT GROUP SLAUGHTER :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i never expected the multiplayer to be that good, but the original FEAR was one of the better single-player FPS campaigns i have played. crank up the AI to max difficulty and the game is pretty dang awesome - and with great physics/graphics all around.

looking forward to fear2 but i never played the project origin thing =p

FEAR 2 IS project origin lolz, and the new multiplayer for fear 2 is still really good, altho in the first week of it out soo many ppl sat down for ages on their XBox 360's and turned pro in that time, so i just get owned :lol::lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...