Art commissions :)

Short on cash right now and no one else around here is hiring atm, so I am willing to do some art commissions. I used to mainly draw anime/manga type art, but have taken interest in western art style. I used to have Photoshop to color my stuff, but lost the program, so I usually post my inked drawings instead. I do have some of my recent artwork posted in my gallery, so you check them out if you want. Right now, I can do maybe 4, 5 at the most per week (probably 2 for full page. Takes a while to ink). If you are interested, please provide me with detail on what you want, and some ref. too :) Here are some basic prices... I will update this post with orders and completed work.

5 for character

10 char. + very simple background

15 Full page

That's in $USD, not animal pelts :lol: Once completed, payment can be made via Paypal: thumperka@live.com

Work in process:

Finished:

CSL

Chuck

• Like 1

Listen its tough out there. I commend you trying to make something happen.

I want to commision something in honor of our wonderful community. I will let your artists mind pick out how it should be.

Definitely a full page.

Please pm details as far as how to pay.

Listen its tough out there. I commend you trying to make something happen.

I want to commision something in honor of our wonderful community. I will let your artists mind pick out how it should be.

Definitely a full page.

Please pm details as far as how to pay.

I'll get started right away :P

Not too familiar with Gimp. I'll try and mess around with it later. About PS, I got mine from a friend, who got his through "other means" lol, so I can't go through Adobe for help. Thanks for the link :)

It always depends on your requirements. You can't compare GIMP with Photoshop, neither when it comes to features or functionality, nor when it comes to the interface. If you're only doing some basic drawing, resizing images and stuff like that which will blow Paint's capabilities, you might go with GIMP. If you're seriously editing Photos, being creative or have a good knowledge about Photoshop's UI, you won't be happy with it.

It always depends on your requirements. You can't compare GIMP with Photoshop, neither when it comes to features or functionality, nor when it comes to the interface. If you're only doing some basic drawing, resizing images and stuff like that which will blow Paint's capabilities, you might go with GIMP. If you're seriously editing Photos, being creative or have a good knowledge about Photoshop's UI, you won't be happy with it.

Sorry if I made GIMP sound perfect. True it can be a hard transition from PS to GIMP but is also the cheapest way to get some of your functionality back. However with a little creatitvity there has been little that I have not been able to accomplish with GIMP if I put alot of extra work into it. It may not be PS but it is infinitely better than nothing.