Pretty cool hidden spot on Caen map

unlawfulsniper

that would be caen2, not caen.

i think doublejump is nub.. personally..

you can get up there without doublejump you know. from the allied side of the bridge jump onto the short wall outside the health/ammo, then onto the outside of the health/ammo bldg wall, from the wall to the telephone pole, up to the top of the pole and from there onto the roof. iirc it's easy if you get someone up to the pole first and they let you stand on their head, but it is possible to get up there alone with no double jump.

btw on caen2 any class can easily tj to the objective, don't need a covop. ( talking about with NO dbl jump - with double jump, anyone with no skill can jump to just about any objective on any map ). in caen it's REALLY hard to do but you can grenae yourself to the obj, or panzer yourself ( a little easier ) there, but there is a good chance of messing up and killing yourself.

Double jumpin is sort of but u can get in to or on to places u never thought of.

=BeL= Cherry O<

best tjer i know. all these tjs are on bel1 and as far as i know he discovered most of them on caen2. at 3:52 the roof hes on you can climb to the top of and have a perfect spot to snipe allies spawn. and nobody ever looks up there. downside is nobody on your team notices that you need ammo up there.

Cherry is my tj rolemodel as suicidal is my sniping

imo dj sucks. makes people rush the hell outa maps. I dont mind if they tj to rush as that takes skill. but dj is gay.