Sorry

Esports Fox

Hi all sorry I wanted to let the NQ1 server of Enemy Territory know that I had some unstable connection, normally it was perfectly fine but sometimes literally days go by and my ping had jumps like hell.

Now when I feel im getting good and this happens it frustrates me and I feel like not playing anymore cause I don't know the factor when it will be stable again and at which time of day etc.

I also have the feeling I need a big big break from ET cause I feel my energy for it has been depleted totally, but I just wanted to let the nice NQ1 server and F|A crew know that I will be back but I don't know exactly when that will be.

Nowadays playing Xbox360 star ocean the last hope which I finished in 108 hours totall ( yes big game/anime related japanese rpg/ recommended for sure).

And I play on my PS4 again , I also feel I moment of great freedom cause I sometimes see shooters as esports so when you get better and better the pressure for yourself gets higher and higher and when internet will be unstable at times and even days after eachother you say you know what I don't want to play now anymore yegh..

Anyway conclusion to this story : I need a big break from online gaming.

I will try to reply on forums though but it feels good for myself I don't need to force myself into doing things , so that's a great feeling I know responsibility is good yes but I keep that in mind ofcourse.

Sorry to let the people I played with daily down and sorry if you missed me and didn't know what was going on , my appologise.

Sincerely ,

Vitosa.

• Like 4