Help!!!

epicofail

hey guys,

i just installed a new led halo projector lights for my Honda Accord..

It seemed to work fine but then DRL indicator sign popped up on the dash board :/

When I turn the High Beam on, it only works on passenger side..

Is this a bad wiring or something?

Any help is appreciated. :P

Thanks

First check and make sure the wiring is correct, and that those new flashy lights are not drawing more amps than your car is supplying.

Use a Volt/Ohm meter and check the resistance and volts off, low beam, and high beam.

If all is fine but high beam on driver side, backprobe and find where the connection is lost.

If you lose power where the wires splice for high beam I would fault the wires and see if you can switch them for a new one.

Edited by Ginger420

ya thanks man,

i'll try that. :D

Do yourself a favor and hit a autozone or whatever major auto parts store near you and fine a Hanyes Manual for your car model and year..It will save you "Alot" of time and money Its a complete tear down of your car with pictures and what to look for ..Its how i learn to fix my car ..now if the engine light or anything fails ..I can look it up right to the cpu and get the info

Do yourself a favor and hit a autozone or whatever major auto parts store near you and fine a Hanyes Manual for your car model and year..It will save you "Alot" of time and money Its a complete tear down of your car with pictures and what to look for ..Its how i learn to fix my car ..now if the engine light or anything fails ..I can look it up right to the cpu and get the info

NOOOOO!!!!

Haynes sucks...it does give you a breakdown of your car, but most of the time it will say "If you are unsure get a professional to help" If your gonna pay 15-20 US dollars for that, just apply for the 1 year ALLDATA subscription which is SOOO much better than those stupid repair manuals.

Well anyways thanks guys,

i got it checked out by my dealer w/o any charge so its cool.

The problem is that the car is not reading the "after-market" application and one of the bulb is dead..

Well anyways thanks guys,

i got it checked out by my dealer w/o any charge so its cool.

The problem is that the car is not reading the "after-market" application and one of the bulb is dead..

Wonderful that you got it fixed. !tagged for future reference, Damn honda's lol:thanks