Download of the day: Vuze

sincity

Vuze

Z3NPEW36KgeQUzUqXReN6.png

With many torrent clients out there, it's hard to stand out and offer something drastically different compared to the established names of uTorrent and BitTorrent. That's exactly what Vuze has achieved, though.

Why you need it

First off, Vuze handles all torrents in the quick manner that you'd expect from any torrent client and, yes, like most of its peers you will have to negotiate an installation process that involves dodging potentially unwanted programs by reading each step carefully and unchecking the relevant boxes. That aside, it's plain sailing.

Downloading torrents with Vuze is incredibly simple. Its brilliant meta search function trawls the web to find you the best downloads, saving you time and effort. You can subscribe to feeds too, ensuring you always have the latest content.

Vuze also features optimization tools for faster, more reliable downloads. It can download multiple torrents at once, prioritize downloads using an easy drag-and-drop interface, and find multiple sources for the same download to boost speed.

There's also a remote control app for Android, an HD video player, and a built-in converter to save videos and music in a format suitable for any device.

Download here: Vuze

66IHFxOJ-bU
  • Like 1

I used when still known as azureus. Then later they add too much unnecessary stuff making a bit heavy for my simple needs. So yeah it's still great but I prefer qBittorrent.

Same with Clementine player. I'd go with Audacious.