CTF Baserace

DoubleDragon

Looking good man.  Can't wait to give it a try this weekend.

Lol @ the CP btw :P

You should use the textures and models from this map and make us weebs happy :P  Imho, It would make baserace 1,000 times better.  I have some sweet anime skins to go with it but in my experience, they make a few very happy, and the rest refuse to play on your server anymore :D   

It starts at 40:27.  Youtube just won't behave for me.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Like 2

till when can u finish this map? would love to see it on our servers.

i just suggested it to mom so when its done please upload it in download section =)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It depends still bug chasing these bots have no brains they can decipher at the moment what blockwall means lol 

It should be 1080p HD in couple hours it was 2.5 gbs in size to upload got bored figured for a record was necessary before I got to involved.

Bases are skinned in the same two shaders to reduce visual fps rendering lag some tweeks in script movers to remove items at start so they don't load one of them is visible but still horsing with it. It was going to start out with a jump arena like anti-rush but removed the excess entities to save fps for dual-core users .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t14n97U7jmY

• Like 1