Soulless

Soulless

As most of you know, I'm "Soulless" and I play a lot in killbox. I am actually deploying here in a few hours and I just wanted to let you all know it was fun being bored and being able to just jump on and jam with you all. As I'm sure you know, my gameplay will be very limited. I'll try to get on when I can to chit chat and stuff. Good luck in you scrims and kick butt. If you need help to strategize maps for events, let me know and I'll do what I can to offer my wisdom. Take care.

Soulless (PFC Turk, Matthew)

Be safe on your deployment man. Cant wait to get you back playing again in Killbox. Maybe we'll be playin the new COD when you return. Thanks for all you do, and stay safe!

Well, we are here. Place is hotter than hell... I am not sure about the interent situation yet for personal extended use for gaming and such. Once I get the word, I'll jump into the servers. Just be patient :P