Signatures I already made- up for grabs

I made these a long time ago, they're up for grabs if anyone wants them, just let me know and I'll resize+put your name on it.

1 dmc-1.jpg

2 dragon1.jpg

3 mbison1.jpg(Being used)

4 falolfirsttry.jpg(Given away already)

5 optimuspwnage.jpg

6 AKUMAaaa222copy.jpg

7 Awawcopy2-1.jpg

8 WarriorofSun.jpg

9 ARcaninecopy.jpg

10 CSSdawgcopy.jpg(Taken)

11 Narutolol.jpg

12 Flashv2.jpg

Edited by freedom

Can I get # 10? Can you put =F|A= Matty_c in it?

here: IMGhttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/leinhartms/mattyc.jpg/IMG Copy that, then put a [ before and after the first IMG and before the / in the second IMG and after the G.

Edited by freedom

here: IMGhttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/leinhartms/mattyc.jpg/IMG Copy that, then put a [ before and after the first IMG and before the / in the second IMG and after the G.

That is awesome man thanks! :yahoo

Hmm I'm curious lol :D could you make one with a night/dusk city background that says I3lessed :yahoo Always curious what new sigs can look like lol if yes then thanks man :D

Can I have #3 please? and can you write Fb!N!nJa in bold?

-Thanks

p.s. You got skillz dude

here: IMGhttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/leinhartms/mbison1copy.jpg/IMG Copy that, then put brackets(these: [ ] ) before and after the first IMG and before the / in the second IMG and after the G.

Hmm I'm curious lol :D could you make one with a night/dusk city background that says I3lessed :yahoo Always curious what new sigs can look like lol if yes then thanks man :D

I'll work on yours tomorrow. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Several nice skils you show there, matey

what I'd like to suggest is that you use more space so that you can make the sigs more interesting with new things, also try to work on lightning

GJ on it ;)

• 1 month later...

Can i have #2 and just for now put rambo in it. but if i get in the clan could you change it to =F|A= rambo

I would greatly appreciate it :D

Take that back, can i have either #5 or #7? you can pick either one lol :D

Edited by rambo

• 3 months later...

Can u make me one with Zuthus in it .. I don't care what pic.. but all the pics you showed which I like are taken so just take a google pic or something.... hope u can do it , if not .. no problem