My thoughts about the end of the Spring TV Season

Jaaa!&

Well, since the current TV season is over for me, i'd thought that id explain what is going on with some of the shows I watch:

24: Its about time for the show to end. I love the show and all but it was starting to lose the edge is had when it first came out. Also, with Fox's The Target that came out a few months back, it might get replaced. It will be interesting to see what the producers will do for the Movie that will be coming out in late 2011 early 2012. The finale was kind of slow and stupid, they done it before when they wanted Jack to disappear, and being hunted by his own government and foreign government. They should of done something different.

Sub Thought: For the movie I had an idea for it; which would of made off the season finale. I

think that it should of ended with someones from Jack's past come in and

takes him away but then turns on him, and asks him if he remembers who he

was and Jack has a flashback to how he became part of CTU and how the first

director saved him and cut to black. The first movie would go into how he

came to CTU and tell that story then on the second movie it would be back

to present time.

CSI: Miami: I think it was the perfect ending to a some what good season. Even thought they did it something similar to the previous season, it was different then the one before. But the Adam Rodreguiz thing confused me a lot. He left the show in the second episode, then comes back to be full time in Season 9. One knows that its a good ending when its makes you think what is going on because it wasn't really explained. What biological warfare weapon struct the Miami-Dade Crime Lab, who will not return next season because of Eric Delko's return to CSI, and how will the end result effect Heracio's mind.

House M.D: House is losing it's edge on the TV world, starting from the middle of Season 4. It was starting to get interesting again when Lucas, the P.I. guy was involved with the show, but now that he is gone its kind of boring. I will say that the ending of season 6 is very interesting because of House may be going back on drugs and Kutty left Lucas. It was more interesting when House was on drugs then when he wasn't. If they don't do something spectacular with season 7, it might not return after that. A few things they might do to make it more interesting; bring Stacy back into the show or give House a real love interest or get House involved with 13. FYI producers, CHANGE THE INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all to old now and had the regular cast to it.

NCIS: NCIS is starting to fall into the boat of House M.D. There's either to many side stories or not enough side stories in the episodes. But it was surprising that it almost seems like they are trying to give Gibbs an out with the Mexican Drug Cartel ordeals. I feel that if the producers get rid of Gibbs, it will lose its edge over the other TV shows. I will say if they get the CIA and Gibbs and Tony's father involved more it will get interesting. I think that the Musad should challange the fact that Ziva is now an American. Also the way it ended, I would like to see Mike Franks and Tony work together in Mexico.

NCIS: Los Angeles: The fact that they ended with the CIA messing around in their territory I like, but if they work with it to much, it will be to much like the original NCIS and it will lose the edge. I understand the producers bring in people some of the same off characters from its parent show, but if they use them to much, it will suck. When it all comes down to it, go a different way enough to make the show your own but also keep its close so that there can be a two part between the series. Also, don't try to keep the characters just like the parent show, change it up some.