UFC 200

stoney baloney

oh yeah-- i'm not gonna pay for that thing! my challenge is always to make sure i don't go anywhere where i might hear the results, and then just rush to download the fight the next day. my Dad ruined the Stanley Cup Finals (i download those, too), and i refuse to let that happen for UFC 200.

over everything, i really just want to see Mark Hunt knock out Brock Lesnar. i wanna see him walk away in classic Hunt style, with that little smirk on his face.

and absolutely, United Blood-- every single fight could have been a main event. the fact that Takanori Gomi and Jim Miller are on an undercard anywhere just amazes me.

oh ok. just out of curiosity, is there a legal download available?

pls dont post anything illegal.

Just curious because i like the idea.

any thoughts on who might win, Bo0m?

i'm almost as excited for DC and Jones to fight, but there's just something about Lesnar and Hunt that has an almost guarantee that it won't last 3 rounds.

i'd also really like to see Joe Lauzon painfully submit Diego Sanchez. i'm not a cheap date.

Edited by stoney baloney