Copa america centenario 2016

Dontkillme

Depending on when Messi returns, and seeing that Argentina already won bad Chile, which has in last 6 games 5 defeats, Argentina is probably the favorite to win the tournament, seeing that Columbia plays decent again, maybe they can get far as well, as for Brazil, they play warm/cold, hard to say anything on that, my prediction around semi finals is Argentina, Brazil, Columbia and then last either Uruguay or Chile, depends if they can pick up their form again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

USA. vs. Argentina. 0. 4.

Today is goin to be a great game...

Colombia. vs. Chile

Easy game yday, told everyone to bet on Argentina, as they re unstoppable atm, was watching entire game at work and god did they roll americans, clearly some of them think they re playing rugby, considering what kind of fauls they were making and Messi yet again proving that he's one of a kind, what a free kick and entirely playing overall with passes and building up the game, had my bets on Argentina winning with 2 goals difference, put 25e in and got a bit over 100€ out.

For this semi finals, if Chile plays as good as they did vs Mexico, they will be clear finalist but at finals i dont think they will be able to match Argentina form currently, would love to see Aguero and Di Maria inside as i think with those two they can be even stronger than they were yday.