laps around the house..

Raskin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CAXwcXGWGsA  some laps around the house..sketchy downhill run hard on the brakes then manhandle pie shape corner...wants to jog hard..soft sandy grass..up the back side to loop...thread bushes and drop off..then on to good patch :D  hella fun..put away toy while still happy ending..one of those "jogs" would have made cool fail vid tho

• Like 2

thanks lotsa fun..wish I could put header exhaust :D but i'm kind to neighbors.. I mounted my 8" tablet in an old back brace you wear at work..turned it backwards and slid tablet inside..on my chest :] worked well..im gowing to sew up elastic bands to make better pocket.post-5064-0-94916800-1457743309_thumb.png..

Edited by Raskin

• 3 weeks later...

What..no way..I just don't want to tear the lawn up...you can get hurt on one of these..hitting a tree for instance.hehe...just not like doing 100+ mph on a crotch rocket and falling off