A New Players Observations on Gameplay

TimoMajere

I remember that game. You were vsaying "Defend Our Objective". I ran into the room with obj and you were in the fetal position in the corner next to table. I'm an obj player but I don't defend like that. And, even moreso if defense is stacked. We were kind of stacked early on and only 3 were attacking really. I was rebuilding gate and barrier and having fun throwing knives at Betil and Drunki since they are objective players too. It became more balanced later on and allies won with 2-3 minutes left. That's fine by me. I've won/lost most maps before and don't really have an emotional breakdown if I lose.

As said above, this is jaymod and there might be a really really good game maybe two times a week if lucky. One where you really feel like playing hard throughout. Other then that I move around all game in the perimeter of obj if needed on defense before the 40% rule expires. Mainly I try to have fun, you should too :)

Maybe I should go on F|A Hardcore more often then. Objective oriented defense is probably easier than offense on most maps. Either way, there is a goal to a map (that's why we play this damn game for so long!) and the kills are just a bonus!